[Linux-cluster] RHEL6.2 qdisk, luci, 3node last-man-standing question

emmanuel segura emi2fast at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 18:58:53 UTC 2012

why you give 3 votes to quorum?

i give you an example i'm using in a cluster

disk = 2
node1 = 1
node2 = 1
node3 = 1

total = 5

if node1 die = i remain with 4 and cluster still it's quorated
if node2 die = i remain with 3 votes and still cluster it's quorated

So the result it's, i can work with one node if two node die because i have
the majority