[Linux-cluster] Nodes are getting Down while relocating service

jose nuno neto jose.neto at liber4e.com
Tue Jan 31 16:08:09 UTC 2012

Hello

Took a quick look on the messages and see no fence reference, there's a
break in token messages, recovering, cluster.conf change, comunication
lost again....
could be the service shutdown, after cluster.conf update, forcing shutdown

do you have drbd running too?

Cheers
Jose Neto

believed to be clean.