[Linux-cluster] Strange behaviours in two-node cluster

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Tue Jul 17 14:39:29 UTC 2012

I didn't notice the qdisk entry, so yes, expected_votes="3" is fine.

If fencing is working, then that isn't a problem.

In some switches, multicast groups are occasionally deleted, forcing
members to re-join the multicast group (I've not seen this myself, but
I've heard of it on Cisco switches, iirc). The idea was to remove unused
groups over time.

Is this a new cluster? If it is, have you considered using RHEL 6.3?
There are a lot of improvements in cluster stable 3. If not, can you
update to RHEL 5.8 to get all the outstanding updates?

Digimer

Digimer