[Linux-cluster] RHEL 6 two-node cluster - nodes killing each other's cman

Muhammad Shaikh (muhshaik) muhshaik at cisco.com
Thu Jul 26 17:09:03 UTC 2012

I think you have split brain and both nodes are out of sync and likely
doing stonith to each other.

You may want to shutdown the crm resources on one of the node. And promote
one of the node as primary and go through the steps to join the other node
as part of the cluster as secondary node.

Muhammad