[Linux-cluster] RHEL 6 two-node cluster - nodes killing each other's cman

DIMITROV, TANIO td250y at att.com
Thu Jul 26 17:20:11 UTC 2012

Sorry, sent the message to the wrong address

The reason I don't want to reboot/fence the node is that my nodes are actually semi-independent - each one writes to its local file system which is then backed up on the other node when it becomes available.

So, the only way to rejoin the cluster is to start CPG sequence from 0 (clean state) by either rebooting the node or restarting CMAN?