[Linux-cluster] Problem in Cluster

kailash kumawat kailash.kumawat at rudrainfotainment.com
Wed Jun 13 07:35:19 UTC 2012

Hi

I am using two machine for the cluster and i am using 192.168.1.X network
for the private network and one for the public ip see the details below

node1                                    node2                         node3
Primary Cluster                    Secondary Cluster           LUCI
192.168.1.11                        192.168.1.12
192.168.1.13

i have one public ip which is 115.111.45.23 so i want to use this public as
a floating ip for my web server because this is the register ip in my DNS
server so can anyone help me for configure cluster server because http is
not starting when i m using this public ip as a floating ip.

--
Regards
*Kailash Kumawat*