[Linux-cluster] Node can´t join already quorated cluster‏

Javier Vela jvdiago at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 13:50:13 UTC 2012

In the lvm.conf I have in volume_list the name of the vg_qdisk so this
volume group should be available to both nodes at the same time.

My volume_list in lvm.conf:

node1:
volume_list = [ "vg00", "vg_qdisk", "@node1-hb" ]

node2:
volume_list = [ "vg00", "vg_qdisk", "@node2-hb" ]

Moreover with the comand lvdisplay I can see that the lv is available to
both nodes. But maybe is worth to try another qdisk without lvm.