[Linux-cluster] Fencing: Prevent rebooting halted node

emmanuel segura emi2fast at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 11:23:47 UTC 2012

Hello Nicolas

The first i can recommend it's use a quorum disk and for your problem i
know that it's called fencing-loop

you got two choices

1:don't put the daemons cluster at boot time
2:If you use a qdisk you can use clean_start="1" in the fence_daemon tag,
this can be used if you are not using gfs or gfs2 or
<cmantwo_node="1"expected_votes="1"/>