[Linux-cluster] Packet loss after configuring Ethernet bonding

Bill G. tc3driver at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 04:35:34 UTC 2012

Hi Zaman,

There are some configurations that need to be made to the switch to allow
both nics to come up with the same mac. I am by no means a network expert,
so I cannot think of the name of the protocol off the top of my head. I am
willing to wager that the lack of that configuration is the cause of your
packet loss.