[Linux-cluster] CMAN nodes in different LANs

Terance Dias terance at socialtwist.com
Wed Oct 17 18:45:33 UTC 2012

I tried using public IP as well as names like 'ec2-node-1.amazonaws.com'
which is resolved to an IP by DNS lookup. In both cases I get the same
error I mentioned earlier.
If I give the internal IP of the node where I'm trying to run the CMAN
service, the service starts, but I still cannot get it to resolve the other
node since the other node is in a different network.