[Linux-cluster] VB: CMAN nodes in different LANs

Terance Dias terance at socialtwist.com
Thu Oct 18 13:58:08 UTC 2012

Yes, that is correct. We want to give address of both nodes in the URL and
allow failover to the other node in case the first node fails. So if the
primary node fails, the rgmanager will promote the secondary node to
primary and the application will failover to the new primary node.
Also, our nodes are in Amazon EC2 where it is not possible to have virtual
IP addresses.

Thanks,
Terance.