[Linux-cluster] GFS2/DLM deadlock

Jason Henderson sonredhen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 21:31:58 UTC 2012

On Sep 8, 2012 9:44 AM, "Bob Peterson" <rpeterso at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

I'm not clear on the two different inode numbers in the two lines above:
Which n: number do I use to locate the file the lock is for? The one in the
glock line or the one in the I: line? From RedHat docs I have read, I
should convert the 81523 (from the '2/ 81523') to decimal, which is  533795,
and then use 'find -inum 533795' to locate the file after the filesystem
has been unfrozen.

I guess my confusion is the definition of a "disk inode's block address"
versus an "inode disk address". Could you clarify the difference for me?