[Linux-cluster] Problem with rgmanager / rgmanager #37: Error receiving header from 2 sz=0 CTX 0x1f5d420

Ralf Aumueller Ralf.Aumueller at informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Sep 20 16:21:46 UTC 2012

Hello,

we have a two node CentOS6.2 Cluster (rgmanager-3.0.12.1-5). After a reboot of
node2 the cluster won't work as expected. On node2 clustat just say's :

clustat:
Cluster Status for cluster1 @ Thu Sep 20 17:06:02 2012
Member Status: Quorate

 Member Name                                                 ID   Status
 ------ ----                                                 ---- ------
 node1                                                       1 Online
 node2                                                       2 Online, Local

No services listed, no rgmanager running. Also it is not possible to
start/migrate any services to node2.

On node1 a clustat lists all configured services + under Status rgmanager on
both nodes. On node1 the rgmanager.log has lots of:
rgmanager #37: Error receiving header from 2 sz=0 CTX 0x1XXXXXX

On node2 the rgmanager.log gives me:
rgmanager #34: Cannot get status for service ...

I did not change the cluster.conf. Only change on node2 was: +48MB and an new
BIOS version -- recommend by Dell Support).

Best regards,
Ralf