[Linux-cluster] How can i Monitor Red Hat Cluster suite with 2 nodes

Ben .T.George bentech4you at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 13:26:13 UTC 2012

HI

yes i have luci .but on luci i can view cluster nodes belongs to that
cluster only noe.?

i have 2 different clusters. I am looking some thing like nagios..

apart from that i have 14 more linux machines..i think nagios is the best
option

but on nagios how can i configure cluster service. i know only basics
of that. I have already a simple configuration with default scripts.

which script i need to use with check_nrpe to fetch the information from
cluster nodes.

i don't have much idea about SNMP and other stuffs.So please provide me
more details

Regards,
Ben

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 2:05 PM, Andrew Holway <a.holway at syseleven.de>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Did you have a look at luci?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andrew
> On Sep 27, 2012, at 11:36 AM, Ben .T.George wrote:
>
> > HI
> >
> > How can i Monitor Red Hat Cluster suite with 2 nodes. i am looking for
> web based monitoring tools.
> >
> > regards,
> > Ben
> >
> > --