[Linux-cluster] RHCS + DRBD - DRBD file systems not mounting

Goutam Baul goutam.baul at rp-sg.in
Wed Aug 28 10:42:32 UTC 2013

>on 28.08.2013 Emmanuel wrote

>sorry i'm just curious, why you are using drbd if you have a share storage?

We are having mail servers on RHCS at our data center. Here the mail-store
and the mail-queue are kept on share storage to ensure that both the nodes
of the RHCS can access the data as and when required. We are setting up a
disaster recovery site and need to replicate both the mail-store and the
mail-queue to that site from the data center to ensure that the services can
come up from the DR site once the data center is not available. We are
trying to implement the DRBD to replicate the data from the data center to
the disaster recovery site. Hope this clarifies. In case you need any more
details, please do write.

Goutam