[Linux-cluster] Can anyone help tackling issues with custom resource agent for RHCS?

Ralph.Grothe at itdz-berlin.de Ralph.Grothe at itdz-berlin.de
Sun Feb 24 10:49:18 UTC 2013

Hallo digimer,

I already knew this link and have read FAQs and other stuff
there.

Unfortunately, many features such as dependencies between cluster
services, that our customers demand from us to be enabled in
their clusters (and what they have been accustomed to in their
former clusters (e.g. Veritas) which are to be migrated from to
RHCS ones) are hardly anywhere documented.

But when I posted my query I was mistaken.
My ifxdb agent isn't dysfunctional. It really works.
But what it still lacks is that clurgmgrd doesn't log its actions
despite the fact that I used mentioned ocf_log function (I also
check in my agent if that function is defined at run time and if
not I resource the /usr/schare/cluster/ocf-shellfuncs) and
although it logs every step whenever I run it during disabled
services through rg_test utility.
I have no explanation why clurgmgrd is so taciturn when it comes
to logging output from my ifxdb agent.

I think that I have enabled logging up to debug level.

[root at altair:/usr/share/cluster]
# grep rm /etc/cluster/cluster.conf
	<rm log_facility="local6" log_level="7"
central_processing="1">