[Linux-cluster] GFS without creating a cluster

Zama Ques queszama at yahoo.in
Sun Jan 6 02:35:30 UTC 2013

________________________________
 From: Digimer <lists at alteeve.ca>
To: Zama Ques <queszama at yahoo.in>; linux clustering <linux-cluster at redhat.com>
Cc: Rajveer Singh <torajveersingh at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, 3 January 2013 10:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS without creating a cluster

On 01/03/2013 10:22 AM, Zama Ques wrote:
> [...]

Thanks Digimer for pointing the need of proper fencing setup . After configuring GFS , I did power down on one of the node and could see that the
GFS mount point got hung on the other host as you have pointed out . Will now try to add fencing to the cluster.

We are using HP Storage works for shared storage and accessing space from it using multipathing.

Thanks
Zaman

Thanks Digimer.