[Linux-cluster] Cluster Shut Down Procedures

Krampach, Stephen stephen.krampach at lmco.com
Thu Jan 24 22:22:08 UTC 2013

OH - I saw on http://www.sourceware.org/cluster/conga/
that it is not in the standard Fedora distribution. Unfortunately,
I will need to get authorization prior to installing that. :(

Q. Why is Conga not in the Fedora 6 distribution?
A. Development for Conga started after the freeze for inclusion in FC6.
We have prepared RPMs to run with Fedora 6 on our Downloads<http://people.redhat.com/jparsons/downloads/fc6> page.
- Steve K