[Linux-cluster] fence_ovh - Fence agent for OVH (Proxmox 3)

Marek Grac mgrac at redhat.com
Tue Jul 9 21:48:33 UTC 2013

Hi Adrian,

On 06/26/2013 07:55 PM, Adrian Gibanel wrote:
>    I've improved my former fence_ovh script so that it works in Proxmox 3 and so that it uses suds library as I was suggested in the linux-cluster mailing list.
>
> 1) What is fence_ovh
>
> fence_ovh is a fence agent based on python for the big French datacentre provider OVH. You can get information about OVH on: http://www.ovh.co.uk/ . I also wanted to make clear that I'm not part of official OVH staff.

Thanks, you have done a great job in that rewrite. I have modified it a
little to better fit into our existing infrastructure (--verbose,
--plug). The only real change that I have added is that SOAP is not
disconnected after every operation. Please take a look at it and (very
likely) fix minor errors which I have introduced as I was not able to
test it.

m,