[Linux-cluster] Cluster configuration on rhel4 Nihant5 update

Manish Musale manishrmusale at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 13:32:23 UTC 2013

Hi Emmanuel,

I had already written in previous mail, In RAC cluster we have 2 node, 2nd
node is going to crashed due to hdd issue. We have rebuild the node 2 as
per instruction from the oracle team. When oracle team try to add this 2nd
node in cluster some error is come up and node is not been add.

Thanks
Manish