[Linux-cluster] FenceAgentAPI needs to be updated

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Fri May 31 13:49:25 UTC 2013

On 05/31/2013 03:14 AM, Marek Grac wrote:
> On 05/30/2013 06:38 PM, Digimer wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>>   The FenceAgentAPI
>> (https://fedorahosted.org/cluster/wiki/FenceAgentAPI) makes no mention
>> of the new metadata options needed for cluster.rng support. I would
>> update it, but I am not a cardinal source though, so I would need
>> details from someone who can act as a cardinal source.
>>
> Hi,
>
> I believe that I can be that source, feel free to mail me questions.
>
> m,

If you can give me the rough notes/point-form list on what is required,
I will write it out in long form for the wiki. Also, it's been long
enough that it would be good, if you have the time, to review the
document for any other missing or deprecated bits. Then I can give the
whole thing a once-over at the same time.

--
Digimer
access to education?