[Linux-cluster] mounting a replicated lun

Paras pradhan pradhanparas at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 22:29:35 UTC 2013

Great . I will test and let you guys know how it goes. Meanwhile you guys
can answer me a question.

a) I have a lun (gfs2) mounted to /test
b) I replicate it
c) I undefine my original lun from this cluster node
d) I now assign the replicated lun to the same cluster node
e) I issue a lip

Since the luns are same in all aspects, will it automatically configure
itself the new one and mount it to /test?

Thanks!
Paras.