[Linux-cluster] Can i use 2 nodes from a cluster?

fosiul alam expertalert at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 19:12:45 UTC 2013

Hi
Thanks, yes that what i always thought that if i want to use load balance
then i will use hardware firewall + 2/3 hardware server, clustering is not
for load balance. I only used clustering for high availability like MySQL
its only that some one made me confused and i thought i was missing
something so had to make sure.

Thanks
Regards