[Linux-cluster] uncontrolled entry

Vladimir Melnik v.melnik at uplink.ua
Thu Oct 24 14:18:02 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues,

I'll be very grateful for any clue or advice. I have a cluster (GFS2/DLM on
iSCSI). Something happened today, so one node has stopped working in cluster
and all operations with the filesystem was giving "input/output errors".
Other nodes are working okay.

I unmounted the filesystem and stopped all services (gfs2, clvmd, cman,
iscsi, iscsid), but I can't start cman again. That's what I have in
log-files:
	fenced[2801]: found uncontrolled entry
/sys/fs/gfs2/ckvm1_pod1:vg_psv4
	gfs_controld[2878]: found uncontrolled gfs2 fs ckvm1_pod1:vg_psv4

Yes, I really have this "uncontrolled entry", how to get rid of it without
rebooting the node?

Thank you very much for any ideas and hints.

--
Best wishes,
Vladimir Melnik