[Linux-cluster] fence-agents-4.0.5 stable release
mgrac at redhat.com
Wed Oct 30 13:43:03 UTC 2013
Welcome to the fence-agents 4.0.5 release.
This release includes minor bug fixes:
* fence agent for RSB now works correctly also with newer firmware
* fence agent for WTI now supports not only port numbers but also named
* fence agent for VMWare SOAP now report if user does not have enough
* add a Relax NG for XML metadata of fence agents and require them to be
correct in order to build a fence agent
* fix problems found thanks to previous Relax NG
The new source tarball can be downloaded here:
To report bugs or issues:
Would you like to meet the cluster team or members of its community?
Join us on IRC (irc.freenode.net #linux-cluster) and share your
experience with other sysadministrators or power users.
Thanks/congratulations to all people that contributed to achieve this
More information about the Linux-cluster