[Linux-cluster] slow NFS performance on GFS2

Olivier Desport olivier.desport at ac-versailles.fr
Tue Sep 24 13:26:32 UTC 2013

Le 24/09/2013 14:57, Thom Gardner a écrit :

> Steve Whitehouse actually touched on this when he asked if you had
> it set up active/passive, but I didn't see where you answered that
> question (I may have missed it, though).

I've installed keepalived to have failover for NFS. All volumes are NFS
exported by the two nodes but the clients use the same NFS server to
mount the same volume.

I use NFS because I will have to connect more than 30 clients to the SAN
datas. Network team can't give me a large number of addresses in the
iSCSI VLAN and I've read that 16 nodes should be the maximum number.