[Linux-cluster] luci question

Neale Ferguson neale at sinenomine.net
Tue Apr 29 17:32:58 UTC 2014

He installed luci and then pointed his browser at the host:8084. He gets the login panel, logs in as root, gets the homebase screen but it doesn't have those links at the top right. No changes to any of the files that luci installs.

It was a clean RHEL install so I'm guessing that genshi is up to date but I'll ask.

Neale