[Linux-cluster] fence-agents-4.0.13 stable release
Marek "marx" Grac
mgrac at redhat.com
Mon Dec 1 20:17:35 UTC 2014
Welcome to the fence-agents 4.0.13 release
This release includes some new features and several bugfixes:
* new fence agent based on mpathpersist that offers better handling of
* improve support of fence_ilo_ssh on older firmwares
* required packages are also required by autoconf during build time
* fence_zvm now supports action 'monitor' (thanks to Neale Ferguson)
* introduce --gnutlscli-path --sudo-path --ssh-path and --telnet-path;
they are no longer hard-coded
* order of XML parameters or options in --help is more stable now
* fence_cisco_ucs did not set protocol prefix correctly with
* logging to syslog now works correctly also with \x00 as input
The new source tarball can be downloaded here:
To report bugs or issues:
Would you like to meet the cluster team or members of its community?
Join us on IRC (irc.freenode.net #linux-cluster) and share your
experience with other sysadministrators or power users.
Thanks/congratulations to all people that contributed to achieve this
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Linux-cluster