[Linux-cluster] fence-agents-4.0.7 stable release
mgrac at redhat.com
Mon Feb 17 15:33:22 UTC 2014
Welcome to the fence-agents 4.0.6 release.
This release includes quite a lot of bugfixes:
* support for firmware v1.40 for WTI (MPC series)
* nss_wrapper used for fence_ilo was replaced by gnutls-cli
* --delay was not respected in fence_vmware_soap
* fabric fence agents have 'off' as default action
* fence_scsi now generates correct key on corosync clusters
* regression was found in fence_ipmilan where -P and -L were
interchanged on command line
(there was no problem with long options and input from STDIN)
* fence_vmware_soap now fails with proper error message when user does
not have enough privileges
The new source tarball can be downloaded here:
To report bugs or issues:
Would you like to meet the cluster team or members of its community?
Join us on IRC (irc.freenode.net #linux-cluster) and share your
experience with other sysadministrators or power users.
Thanks/congratulations to all people that contributed to achieve this
More information about the Linux-cluster