[Linux-cluster] Introduction to clusters

Bob Peterson rpeterso at redhat.com
Thu Feb 20 13:22:17 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
(snip)
| Where am I failing ? vgs, lvs, pvs all show that shared-vg01 has got the
| attribute of "cluster". The cluster locking type in /etc/lvm/lvm.conf is set
| to 3. Still I am never able to mount the file systems. Clvmd is running,
| cman is running, rgmanager is running and none of them show any issues. I
| can mount the file systems manually but the cluster never mounts them.
|
| Best,
|
| Amitakhya Phukan

Hi Amitakhya,

Perhaps you should post a sterilized version of your cluster.conf.
(If you already have, sorry: I just noticed this thread now). If you can
manually mount the file system, I would think that rgmanager should be able
to mount it too, unless there's a syntax error or something.

Also, you could look in /var/log/messages for messages related to the problem.

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat File Systems