[Linux-cluster] fence-agents-4.0.6 stable release
mgrac at redhat.com
Fri Jan 10 13:15:47 UTC 2014
Welcome to the fence-agents 4.0.6 release.
This release includes quite a lot of new features and small bugfixes:
* support for Dell Drac MC was added to fence_drac5
* support for Tripplite PDU was added to fence_apc (thanks to Bogdan
* support for AMT was added as new fence agent fence_amt (thanks to
* support for identification of virtual machine using UUID was added to
fence_virsh (thanks to Bogdan)
* fence_ipmilan was ported from C to Python using standard fencing
library (thanks to Ondrej)
* problem with using password on fence device where private key was
accepted was fixed
The new source tarball can be downloaded here:
To report bugs or issues:
Would you like to meet the cluster team or members of its community?
Join us on IRC (irc.freenode.net #linux-cluster) and share your
experience with other sysadministrators or power users.
Thanks/congratulations to all people that contributed to achieve this
More information about the Linux-cluster