[Linux-cluster] unformat gfs2

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Tue Mar 18 16:10:30 UTC 2014

On 18/03/14 09:38 AM, Mr.Pine wrote:
> I have accidentally reformatted a GFS cluster.
> We need to unformat it.. is there any way to recover disk ?
>
> I read this post
> http://web.archiveorange.com/archive/v/TUhSn11xEn9QxXBIZ0k6
>
> it say that I can use gfs2_edit to recover data.
> I need more details about changing block map to 0xff
>
> tnx

Do you have a support agreement with Red Hat? If so, open a ticket with
them. If not, then you can try also asking for help in freenode's
#linux-cluster channel. It says "no gfs support", but that's to prevent
confusion with tracking open tickets, which won't apply if you don't
have official red hat support.

--
Digimer
access to education?