[Linux-cluster] unformat gfs2

Mr.Pine pine5514 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 20:13:06 UTC 2014

Good news for all :
I successfully recoved all of my data(1.5TB) without even one bit lost!
my program tooks only 1 hour to do all the jobs on my 1.7 TB
partition.(I could not wait 100 days for my bash script to finish).

I will publish my  source code very soon for the public use.

Special thanks to Bob for the help.

Mr.Pine