[Linux-cluster] mixing OS versions?

bergman at merctech.com bergman at merctech.com
Sat Mar 29 17:30:41 UTC 2014

In the message dated: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 09:00:04 -0000,
The pithy ruminations from "Masopust, Christian" on
<AW: [Linux-cluster] mixing OS versions?> were:
=> > =>
=> > => TAKE NOTE: RHEL/CentOS6 clustering is not quite ready for prime-time -
=> > => if you enable GFS2 quotas and someone busts his quota the machine will => panic.
=> >
=> > That's an example of why I no longer use GFS2. :)
=> >
=> > Thanks,
=> >
=> > Mark