[Linux-cluster] IP address for replies

Masopust, Christian christian.masopust at siemens.com
Mon Mar 31 05:52:40 UTC 2014

> Hello Christian, thanks for your advice.
>
> Could you please share here the relevant sections of your cluster.conf file for IPSrcAddr?
> I currently use Conga web interface, but I can directly modify the config file if needed.
>
> Thanks!
>

> Eduar Cardona

Hi Eduar,

sorry, I'm not allowed to give out any configuration settings, but the IPsrcaddr resource
is quite easy to configure:

# pcs resource describe IPsrcaddr
Resource options for: ocf:heartbeat:IPsrcaddr
  ipaddress (required): The IP address.
  cidr_netmask: The netmask for the interface in CIDR format. (ie, 24), or in dotted quad notation 255.255.255.0).

br,
christian