[Linux-cluster] clusvcadm

Paras pradhan pradhanparas at gmail.com
Wed May 7 17:20:48 UTC 2014

Emmanuel,

When I do :

clusvcadm -s vm:vm.domain Local machine stopping vm:vm.domain... This
process never ends

and on one of the nodes the services are not shown

#clustat Service states unavailable: Temporary failure; try again Cluster
Status for vprd @ Wed May 7 12:04:37 2014 Member Status: Quorate Member
Name ID Status ------ ---- ---- ------ vprd2.domain 1 Online, Local
vprd1.domain 2 Online vprd3.domain 3 Online /dev/dm-3 0 Online, Quorum Disk
[root at cvprd2 log]# ----

Thanks
Paras.