[Linux-cluster] clusvcadm

emmanuel segura emi2fast at gmail.com
Wed May 7 18:51:25 UTC 2014

where is your log?

I don't think this is the problem, but anyway from your config i saw <cman
expected_votes="6"......

from man cman

Expected votes
       The  expected  votes  value  is used by cman to determine quorum.
The cluster is quorate if the sum of votes of existing members is
       over half of the expected votes value.  By default, cman sets the
expected votes value to be the sum of votes of all nodes listed in
       cluster.conf.  This can be overriden by setting an explicit
expected_votes value as follows:

If you remove this expected_votes="6", the cluster will set this parameter
to 3