[Linux-cluster] clusvcadm

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Wed May 7 23:13:59 UTC 2014

On 07/05/14 06:41 PM, Paras pradhan wrote:
> Yes the fencing failed because of the network issues and I had to reboot
> one of the manually and it came back normal. But now I am seeing this
> DLM is blocked.

Then this is why you're stuck. RGmanager, gfs2 and clvmd all use DLM and
they will block when DLM blocks. When a fence is called, fenced informs
dlm, and dlm remains blocked until fenced tells dlm that it's safe to
recover.

If you are *certain* that the one nodes is powered off (or rebooted and
cman/rgmanager was not started), you can run 'fence_ack_manual' to tell
fenced that the node was fenced. Be very careful with this; improper use
can corrupt your cluster.

Alternatively, restart all nodes.

--
Digimer