[Linux-cluster] fence-agents-4.0.9 stable release
mgrac at redhat.com
Wed May 14 13:00:34 UTC 2014
Welcome to the fence-agents 4.0.9 release.
This release includes new fence agent for Proxmox VE (thanks to Frank
Brendel and Ondrej Mular) and several bugfixes:
* action 'list' for WTI devices now prints also named groups
* fence_ipmilan now works correctly when no password is entered
* fix problem in fence_vmware on ESX servers
* fence_amt now sends password over environment variables
* add support for --delay for all python fence agents
* fix problem with new pexpect library
* fix problems in fence_ovh
* code cleanup
* test if XML metadata were not changed unintentionally
* test if --delay argument waits before opening connection for python
fence agents (others will follow soon)
The new source tarball can be downloaded here:
To report bugs or issues:
Would you like to meet the cluster team or members of its community?
Join us on IRC (irc.freenode.net #linux-cluster) and share your
experience with other sysadministrators or power users.
Thanks/congratulations to all people that contributed to achieve this
More information about the Linux-cluster