[Linux-cluster] new cluster setup error

Megan . nagemnna at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 12:35:53 UTC 2015

I started ricci in debug mode and I get the below error.  Any idea where
its trying to open a temp file?  as far as i can see everything in
/var/lib/ricci is good

[root at admin1-dit init.d]# ricci -u ricci -df

failed to load authorized CAs

failed to load authorized CAs

client added

ClientInstance.cpp:145: exception: unable to open temp file

request completed in 8 milliseconds

client removed