[Linux-cluster] GFS2 development plans

Milos Jakubicek jak at fi.muni.cz
Fri Nov 13 08:13:29 UTC 2015

Hi,

can somebody from the devel team at RedHat share some thoughts on what are
actually the development plans for GFS2 in the future?

I mean: will it mainly be small and big performance improvements like in
the past couple of years, or are there any major new things planned? In
particular, I would be interested to hear about online fsck -- whether this
is something that is at least being considered (on really big arrays with a
large number of partitions around 10TB, fsck is really a pain).

Thank you
Milos