[Linux-cluster] Copying the result continuously.

Elsaid Younes elkhot at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 03:55:43 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I  wish to be able to run long simulation through gromacs program,
using MPI method.
I want to modify the input data after every sub-task.
I think that is the meaning of the following code, which is part my script.

    cat <<EOF > copyfile.sh
#!/bin/shcp -p result*.dat $SLURM_SUBMIT_DIREOF
chmod u+x copyfile.shsrun -n $SLURM_NNODES -N $SLURM_NNODES cp
copyfile.sh $SNIC_TMP

And I have to srun copyfile.sh in the end of every processor.

srun -n $SLURM_NNODES -N $SLURM_NNODES copyfile.sh

Is there something wrong? I need to know what is the meaning of result*?

Thanks in advance,
/Elsaid