[linux-lvm] lvm-0.6, Linux 2.2.9

Rolf Jakob rjakob at duffy1.franken.de
Wed Jun 23 00:26:51 UTC 1999

Hi,

thanks for the link. Maybe we should bring the code to the author of
ext2resize. A combination of both approaches may be what we are (or at least
I am) looking for.

> filesystem - this may require modifications to mke2fs.  Another good thing
> is that this definitely claims to work with a mounted filesystem, although
> it requires a remount a-la "mount -o remount,rw...", but I think this will
> work on an FS that has open files on it.

Ah, that's it. I feel a resizable file system approaching ... ;-)

Rolf
--
Rolf Jakob at home (rjakob at duffy1.franken.de)
WWW : http://www.franken.de/users/duffy1/rjakob (KDE-Utils and CCS)