[linux-lvm] LVM Question

Brian Wolfe ahzz at yamato.terrabox.com
Wed Sep 8 18:17:38 UTC 1999

	I'm running 2.2.10+lvm 0.7 on a dual PIII-450/512MB server. It's operating stabily as an ftp and http server for distribution of Debian and Linux kernel. I run about 750Kbps continual bandwidth 24x7. I have used lvm since i upgraded the server a few weeks ago.

	No problems detected at all so far...

	Brian Wolfe
	TerraBox.Com