[linux-lvm] LVM Viewer / Manager app

Jos Visser josv at osp.nl
Wed Apr 5 06:51:34 UTC 2000

Hi,

Regarding visual interfaces for volume managers, my all-time favorite is
the Veritas Visual Volume Administrator VXVA. I'll see if I can dig up a
few screenshots. Mind you, the new version of the volume administrator
(VMVA) traded the older (and in my opinion nicer) graphical display for
a boring list oriented display.

++Jos

--

http://www.nluug.nl/sane

Public safety message: Dihydrogen Monoxide kills!
Support a worldwide ban of Dihydrogen Monoxide. See http://www.dhmo.org