[linux-lvm] LVM viewer / manager APP

bert hubert ahu at ds9a.nl
Wed Apr 12 20:18:48 UTC 2000

On Wed, Apr 12, 2000 at 08:56:00PM +0200, Ragnar Kjørstad wrote:

> I made some screenshots of vxva available at
> http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~ragnarkj/download/vxva

I'm not sure what to think. On one hand it is visual and it gives an
indication of relative size. On the other hand, I don't understand what it
means. Especially the 'worldview' thing is obscure.

I currently intend to stick with the Column Tree display, as shown on
http://ds9a.nl/lvm-howto/screenshot.gif

Depending on what row you selected, different buttons appear.

Thanks for your screenshots!

Regards,

bert hubert.