[linux-lvm] lvm-viewer/lvm-manager 0.2

Paul Jakma paul at clubi.ie
Mon Apr 24 23:27:58 UTC 2000

On Mon, 24 Apr 2000, bert hubert wrote:

  Everything is done via the lvm tools. However, I sometimes pass -f or even
  -f -f because the program assumes that it has already asked the user
  permission.

perhaps you could build something (a mode??) into your app to do
something like poping up a window saying, eg:

'about to run "lvremove -f ... ... "
	do you agree?'

not nice for newbies, but i'd feel more comfortable. :)

  It has not damaged any data here, but I do not want to promise that it
  doesn't do any bad things.

of course.. i'll try it out on my laptop during the week before
running it on any servers. :)

  Regards,

  bert hubert

groetjes,