[linux-lvm] mounting lv's from fstab

Patrick Boutilier boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca
Tue Apr 25 09:28:12 UTC 2000

I just put the vgchange command in /etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit just before the
RAID part.

# Load modules (for backward compatibility with VARs)
if [ -f /etc/rc.d/rc.modules ]; then
        /etc/rc.d/rc.modules
fi

# LVM
/sbin/vgscan
/sbin/vgchange -a y

# Add raid devices
if [ -f /proc/mdstat -a -f /etc/raidtab ]; then
        echo -n "Starting up RAID devices: "