[linux-lvm] Dazed & Confused

Brian Poole raj at cerias.purdue.edu
Mon Aug 28 20:30:10 UTC 2000

Hello all,

I'm a bit confused, trying to find the latest 2.2 kernel with the lvm
patch and it is a bit confusing to say the least.

I wouldn't mind running the 2.2.17pres, if there is a patch for them (?),
otherwise, where do I find the 2.2.16 patch? From searching the mailing
list archives it looked like there were at least 2 different ones (?) so
I'm not really sure which I should be using.

Or am I being silly and should just use the 2.4 test kernels?

thanks for the time you've already wasted on this question..

-b