[linux-lvm] lvm-081 package available for testing

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Sat Dec 16 18:44:54 UTC 2000

At http://www.coker.com.au/lvm/ I have my first attempt at packaging LVM for
Linux.  It is only lvm0.8.1 at the moment, I will do 0.9 shortly.

There are 2 packages that depend on each other, lvm-common provides the man
pages, wrappers, init script, etc.  lvm081 does the binaries and the shared
library.

Please let me know what you think.

Also please DON'T install this on a server type system.  I can't guarantee
that it'll work well.  Install it on a machine where you are just playing
with LVM.  Preferrably do it on a test machine that doesn't matter much.